Saturday 12 June 2010

Technologies - things I have already played with.

Tech I have already investigated is :-

Hydrogen production
Raw production using standard electric anode cathode in water approach.
After this I experimented with the work of Stanley Meyer and followers such as Dave Lawton. This work includes very high voltage arcing and pulse width modulation through the water with and without electrolytes.
This project needs more research and ideas throwing at it, I have a few ideas to try but as always I cannot do everything at once.

Gasifier
Played with a number of designs and builds looking into this relatively easily achieved technology. I also built up a very easy to build mini fan assisted gasifier sometime also known as a rocket stove. This achieves a very satisfying foot high flame out the top :)

Tesla turbine
This is very interesting and the most recent project that Im playing with. Im currently looking into building up a prototype unit implementing a modified rotor assembly than Tesla used in the plans I have seen.

I aim to expand on all the above work and publish it up here with a bit of a brain dump as to what I was thinking at the time I tried something. I will also be putting up photos of things and circuit diagrams I have/am using for things. Im based in the uk so where I can remember I will be posting where things can be bought. As Im doing this as a hobbyist and dont have the resources of those lucky people with cnc machines and laser cutters what Im doing should be relatively easy for anyone reading to copy.

Helpful comments and constructive criticism is welcome but please dont bother posting if you just going to be negative. Im doing this at I like to know how things work and hopefully to make a difference to someone somewhere. I take no responsibility for anyone damaging themselves or anything else whilst attempting to replicate anything I have built. Plans and theories for things are just that and I make no guarantee that they will work for you.

All the above being said however please join in with research into any of the above areas and if you find something out or see a obvious error in what I have done then please let me know :)

Right thats the second post finished lets see how this ends up as far as the formatting goes when I post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment